Board of Directors
The League of Railway Industry Women is pleased to have a diverse board of directors with women leaders from a variety of companies and job positions throughout the rail industry. Their leadership, experience, and resources provide a well rounded governing body that continues to move LRIW and women in our industry forward.
- President: Tanis Peterson, Director, Operations and Regulatory Affairs, Railway Association of Canada [biography]
- Vice President: Amanda Trainor Patrick, VP Trade Shows & Member Relations, Railway Supply Institute [biography]
- Secretary: Susan Robertson, Managing Director, Virginia Rail Solutions, LLC [biography]
- Past President: Jodi Heldt, Rail Customer Account Manager, Whiting Corp.
- Treasurer: Urszula Soucie, Chief Operating Officer, REMSA [biography]
- Parliamentarian: Mary Schroll, Senior Manager Industry & Public Projects, Union Pacific [biography]
- Awards Chair: Lisa Tackach, Business Development, Railroad Construction Company [biography]
- Events Chair: Claire Tomlinson, Office Manager, L.B. Foster Rail Technologies [biography]
- Membership Chair: Luisa Fernandez-Wiley, Senior Economist, Association of American Railroads [biography]
- Public Relations & Outreach Chair: Emilia Marceta, Project Coordinator, Signals & Communications, Network Infrastructure, Metrolinx [biography]
- Scholarship Chair: Elizabeth Sands [biography]
- Kathee Fisk, Senior Customer Support Engineer, GE Transportation [biography]
- Kari Gonzales, Assistant Vice President – Business and Finance, Transportation Technology Center, Inc. [biography]
- Sarah Yurasko, Assistant General Counsel, Association of American Railroads [biography]