Outstanding Member of the Year
Each year, the League of Railway Industry Women Board of Directors recognizes an outstanding member, either corporately or individually, who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRIW. Our previous recipients are an esteemed and diverse group who have improved the rail industry through their leadership, dedication, and vision.
The 2018 Outstanding Member of the Year Award recipient will be recognized during the LRIW Annual Membership Meeting at the RSI/CMA 2018 Rail Expo & Technical Conference in Nashville, TN.
2018 Outstanding Member of the Year Award
- Nomination period will open Spring 2018.
- A passion for the rail industry.
- A dedication to leadership and support for the personal and professional growth of women in the rail industry.
- A continued commitment to volunteering with LRIW over the past year.
- Individual or corporate efforts to successfully recruit and retain members.
- Commitment to community service.
Nomination Package Requirements:
- Completed nomination form.
- ‘Note of Support’ from a current LRIW member demonstrating how the nominee meets or exceeds the characteristics outlined above.
- Please note that consecutive winners are not eligible to apply, but are encouraged to nominate a fellow member.
2017 Outstanding Member of the Year
The 2017 LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year was awarded to Kathee Fisk, Senior Customer Support Engineer, GE Transportation and LRIW Membership Chair, by Jodi Heldt, LRIW President at the Annual Membership Meeting held during Railway Interchange 2017 in Indianapolis, IN on September 18.
- Learn more about our previous Outstanding Member of the Year recipients.
Questions about the LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year Award? Contact Lisa Tackach, LRIW Awards Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.