Outstanding Member of the Year
Each year, the League of Railway Industry Women Board of Directors recognizes an outstanding member, either corporately or individually, who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRIW. Our previous recipients are an esteemed and diverse group who have improved the rail industry through their leadership, dedication, and vision.
2016 Outstanding Member of the Year
The 2016 LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year was presented to Claire Tomlinson, Office Manager for L.B. Foster Rail Technologies Corp. and LRIW Events Chair, by Jodi Heldt, LRIW President at the Annual Members Meeting at the 2016 RSI/CMA Rail Expo & Technical Conference in Omaha, Nebraska on October 3, 2016.
2017 Outstanding Member of the Year Award
A call for nominations for the 2017 LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year award will open in the spring of 2017.
- Download 2017 Outstanding Member of the Year nomination form [coming spring 2017]
- Learn more about our previous Outstanding Member of the Year recipients.
Nominees Shall Demonstrate,
- A passion for the rail industry;
- Dedication to leadership and support for the personal and professional growth of women in the rail industry;
- Continued volunteer commitment to LRIW over the past year;
- Individual or Corporate efforts and success in the recruitment and retention of members; and,
- Commitment to community service.
Nomination Package Requirements:
- Completed nomination form.
- Deadline: TBC
- Please note that consecutive winners are not eligible to apply.
Please send your completed application and other required documents to Sally Boven, LRIW Awards Chair at email@example.com or via mail at Reflective Apparel Factory – LRIW Woman of the Year, 1649 Sands Place, Suite J, Marietta, GA 30067.
Please contact Sally Boven, LRIW Awards Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to nominate a rail industry woman for the Outstanding Woman of the Year Award.