Outstanding Member of the Year
Each year, the League of Railway Industry Women Board of Directors recognizes an outstanding member, either corporately or individually, who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRIW. Our previous recipients are an esteemed and diverse group who have improved the rail industry through their leadership, dedication, and vision.
2016 Outstanding Member of the Year
The 2016 LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year was presented to Claire Tomlinson, Office Manager for L.B. Foster Rail Technologies Corp. and LRIW Events Chair, by Jodi Heldt, LRIW President at the Annual Members Meeting at the 2016 RSI/CMA Rail Expo & Technical Conference in Omaha, Nebraska on October 3, 2016.
2017 Outstanding Member of the Year Award
A call for nominations for the 2017 LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year award is now open.
- Download 2017 Outstanding Member of the Year nomination form.
- Learn more about our previous Outstanding Member of the Year recipients.
Nominees Shall Demonstrate,
- A passion for the rail industry;
- Dedication to leadership and support for the personal and professional growth of women in the rail industry;
- Continued volunteer commitment to the LRIW over the past year;
- Individual or Corporate efforts and success in the recruitment and retention of members; and,
- A commitment to community service.
Nomination Package Requirements:
- A completed Nomination Form.
- A Note of Support from a current LRIW member demonstrating how the nominee meets of exceeds the characteristics outlined above.
- Please note that consecutive winners are not eligible to apply.
- Monday, July 31, 2017
- The award recipient shall be recognized at the LRIW 2017 Annual Conference at Railway Interchange in Indianapolis, Indiana during the LRIW Annual Membership Meeting on September 18.
Please send your completed application and other required documents to Susan Robertson, LRIW Past President at: MOY@lriw.org.
Please contact Susan at MOY@lriw.org with any questions.