Benefits of Membership
The League of Railway Women (LRW) works to support the personal and professional growth of women at every level and in every segment of the rail industry. Below is a list of our member benefits.
- LRW Annual Conference: All LRW members are encouraged to attend our 2018 Annual Conference, which will be held in conjunction with the RSI/CMA 2018 Rail Expo & Technical Conference, September 9-11, in Nashville, TN. Our events include networking and educational sessions, and tours of local railway operations and/or maintenance facilities. Helping our members better understand our industry is a key goal of the LRW.
- LRW Scholarship Program: LRW members and their children are eligible to apply for our scholarship.
- Quarterly Newsletters: Our Women on Track newsletter serves to keep you informed on the happenings of the LRW, important industry events, professional development, and women advancing in our industry.
- Exposure: Our membership is diverse and represents many segments of the rail industry and various job titles, this diversity creates a well-rounded organization that exposes members to other parts of the industry as well as other career opportunities.
- Professional Growth: LRW affords you the ability to grow in your field formally and informally. Broaden your knowledge outside of your area of expertise through our facility tours, education and technical sessions. Network with other women in the industry and enjoy professional mentorships and a useful exchange of ideas.
If you have questions about LRW membership or want to discuss how your or your company will benefit from joining, contact Luisa Fernandez-Wiley, LRW Membership Chair at email@example.com.