LRIW Now Accepting Nominations for 2016 Member of the Year
Washington, DC, July 12 – The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) is excited to announce that it will once again be seeking nominations for its “Outstanding Member of the Year” award.
Each year, the League of Railway Industry Women Board of Directors recognizes an outstanding member, either corporate or individual, who has contributed their time and talents to improving the mission of LRIW.
Nomination criteria includes,
- A passion for the rail industry;
- Dedication to leadership and support for the personal and professional growth of women in the rail industry;
- Continued volunteer commitment to LRIW over the past year;
- Corporate or individual efforts and success in the recruitment and retention of members; and,
- Commitment to community service.
Nominations will be accepted until August 31, 2016 and the nomination form can be downloaded from the LRIW’s website.
Past winners include Carol Steckbeck, Independent Media Consultant (2015), Amanda Patrick, Railway Supply Institute (2014), Kaleigh Reyes, GE Transportation (2013), and Kathy Keeney, UBM Global (2012).
Please note that consecutive winners are not eligible to apply.
For more information, contact LRIW Awards Chair Sally Boven at email@example.com.