Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities, and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- League of Railway Industry Women releases 2015 conference agenda (22 June 2015 )
- Interrail, Inc. Railroad Materials Joins as LRIW Corporate Member (18 June 2015 )
- LRIW Accepting Nominations for 2015 Outstanding Woman of the Year (19 May 15)
- Railroad Day On Capitol Hill is June 4, Join LRIW at this Industry Event (27 Feb 15 )
- Midwest Member Profile: Anne Treadway, TTX (27 Feb 15)
- Registration, Room Blocks Open for Railway Interchange 2015 (3 Feb 15)
- More LRIW News & Updates