Who We Are
Founded in 1997, the League of Railway Women (LRW) is committed to improving the railroad industry by connecting and cultivating women in rail. Our mission is to advance the representation, recognition and opportunities for women, thereby promoting diversity and improving the business results of the railroad industry.
Recent News/Upcoming Events
- LRW 2018 Connie Sumara Memorial Scholarship Deadline Extended to July 20
- Calling All LRW Members: Nominate your 2018 ‘Outstanding Member of the Year’
- Are You the Next LRW Outstanding Woman of the Year? Nomination Deadline: August 15, 2018
- Check out May’s edition of Women on Track
- ASLRRA’s Kathy Keeney named first inductee of the League of Railway Women Hall of Fame
- TTCI President Lisa Stabler Named LRIW’s 2017 ‘Outstanding Woman of the Year’ (18 Oct 17)
- More LRW News & Updates
Want to learn more about the LRW? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.