Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities, and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broader understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of other women in the rail industry. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
Upcoming Events / Recent News
- LRIW Outstanding Woman of the Year Nomination Deadline Extended to August 11, 2017
- Nominate your LRIW Outstanding Member of the Year by July 31, 2017
- 2017 LRIW Annual Conference Schedule – Now Available!
- Join us at Railway Interchange 2017 from September 17-20
- Metro-North Railroad’s Anamaria Bonilla Named LRIW’s 2016 ‘Outstanding Woman of the Year’
- More LRIW News & Updates
Want to learn more about the LRIW? Please email email@example.com.