Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities, and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- LRIW Seeking Nominations for Board of Directors – Deadline Dec. 5 (15 Nov 14)
- LRIW 2015 Annual Conference to be held in October 2015 in Minneapolis (8 Oct 14)
- LRIW Hosts Successful Annual Conference in Montréal (1 Oct 14)
- Alaska Railroad’s Wendy Lindskoog Named LRIW’s ‘Woman of the Year’ (22 Sep 14)
- LRIW Thanks Amsted Rail for Sponsorship at Annual Meeting (4 Sep 14)
- More LRIW News & Updates