Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities, and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- LRIW’s Woman of the Year: Mary Proc helms customer service initiatives at GO Transit (18 Nov 15)
- LRIW Seeking Nominations for Board of Directors – Deadline December 1 (5 Nov 15 )
- LRIW President Hails Confirmation of Sarah Feinberg as FRA Administrator (2 Nov 15 )
- 2015 LRIW Annual Conference Highlights + Pictures (30 Oct 15)
- Heldt, Newell, Patrick named to LRIW executive committee, new board structure approved (21 Oct 15)
- Curry Rail Services Joins LRIW as Corporate Member (15 Oct 15 )
- More LRIW News & Updates
Would you like to learn more about LRIW? Please email Amanda Patrick with your contact information to be added to our newsletter list.