Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- Learn about our Annual Conference at RSI/CMA 2014 + Canadian Rail Summit
- LRIW Sponsorships Available at RSI/CMA 2014 (10 Apr 14)
- LRIW Says Goodbye to Connie Sumara, Longtime Member (12 Mar 14)
- UNITRAC Railroad Materials Joins as LRIW Corporate Member (25 Feb 14)
- CN President and CEO Claude Mongeau to Keynote RSI/CMA 2014 (20 Feb 14)
- More LRIW News & Updates