Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- Join Us at the LRIW Annual Conference in conjunction with RSI/CMA 2014 (1 Aug 14)
- LRIW Now Accepting Nominations for Outstanding Woman of the Year (16 Jun 14)
- Registration Open for LRIW Annual Conference at RSI/CMA 2014 (6 Jun 14)
- LRIW Member Spotlight: Sally Boven, CEO of Reflective Apparel Factory (5 May 14 )
- LRIW Scholarship Now Available, Deadline July 1 (2 May 14)
- More LRIW News & Updates