Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- Alaska Railroad’s Wendy Lindskoog Named LRIW’s ‘Woman of the Year’ (22 Sep 14)
- LRIW Thanks Amsted Rail for Sponsorship at Annual Meeting (4 Sep 14)
- LRIW Announces Three 2014 Scholarship Recipients (27 Aug 14)
- Join Us at the LRIW Annual Conference in conjunction with RSI/CMA 2014 (1 Aug 14)
- LRIW Now Accepting Nominations for Outstanding Woman of the Year (16 Jun 14)
- More LRIW News & Updates