Who We Are
The League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) provides leadership, learning opportunities, and support for the personal and professional growth of women at every level in railroading and railway-related business for the benefit of themselves and their employers.
LRIW offers women a broad understanding of the railroad business and access to a network of industry and government leaders. Each member is encouraged to participate and share their knowledge for the growth of the organization and the betterment of the industry as a whole.
- LRIW Now Accepting Nominations for 2016 Member of the Year (12 July 2016)
- LRIW Announces New Board Appointments (25 May 2016)
- LRIW Now Accepting Nominations for 2016 Outstanding Woman of the Year Award (25 May 2016)
- 2016 LRIW Scholarship Application Now Available. Deadline: June 17 (13 Apr 16)
- LRIW Joins Fellow Railroaders on Capitol Hill March 3; Hosting Event on March 2 (2 Mar 16)
- LRIW is Looking for Volunteers to Serve Our Industry – Please Join Us (22 Feb 15)
- LRIW Announces New Board Members (3 Feb 16)
- LRIW’s Woman of the Year: Mary Proc helms customer service initiatives at GO Transit (18 Nov 15)
- More LRIW News & Updates
Want to learn more about the LRIW? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.